[dvdvol] Manufactured discs, and another new DVD

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sun May 9 07:38:31 PDT 2010

Hi all.

I heard back from Greg.  I emailed him about a place I found that
seems to do a good job (according to reviews) and has great prices on
dual layer DVD replication.  www.burnsmart.com is the address, and
they offer:
2,500 discs for $0.58 each
5,000 discs for $0.52 each.

This price includes color printing on the discs, but not shipping.  If
anyone knows of a better deal from a decent company, please let me
know.

Also, a new single-layer DVD was just completed which Greg would like
to see replace our 2006 DVD.  I haven't seen it yet, but he seems to
like it, and I trust his judgement.  I'll let you know when I learn
more.

I should have URLs soon that will let you browse both new DVDs on the
web, without having to download them, so that those of you on slow
connections can take a look.

Thanks.

Aaron