[dvdvol] rewrite of the CD Project page

Marcello Perathoner marcello at perathoner.de
Sat Jun 10 06:33:15 PDT 2006

Aaron Cannon wrote:

> Hello all.  I have updated the CD Project page at Gutenberg.org.  You
> can view the new page at:
> http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Gutenberg::CD_and_DVD_Project .  It
> hasn't gone live yet; it won't until the Wiki is finished.
>
> Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Well done!

Just one suggestion: People with screen readers often just tab through
the links on the page so make sure you are using a meaningful link text
that stands on its own. Never use "click here" or "see this article".
Use "article about Ornithology". Sometimes you have to rephrase the
sentence, but this way is much easier for the users.

--
Marcello Perathoner
webmaster at gutenberg.org