[dvdvol] Disc Makers catalog

Ian Stoba ian at babcockbrown.com
Mon Jun 12 09:09:39 PDT 2006

I do not mean for this to be a commercial plug, but I received a
catalog in the (postal) mail today from a company called Disc Makers
that offers devices for automated CD and DVD duplication as well as
blank media. They also sell pre-printed blank media if we ever wanted
to go down that route.

I have never bought anything from this company, so I can't make any
claims about their products, but I thought it was kind of interesting.

The web site mentioned in the catalog is http://www.discmakers.com

This email message may contain information that is confidential and proprietary to Babcock & Brown or a third party. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy the original and any copies of the original message. Babcock & Brown takes measures to protect the content of its communications. However, Babcock & Brown cannot guarantee that email messages will not be intercepted by third parties or that email messages will be free of errors or viruses.

If you do not wish to receive any further e-mail from Babcock & Brown, please send an email to opt-out at babcockbrown.com.