[dvdvol] Customs declaration

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sat May 14 14:50:26 PDT 2005

I've never filled out a single customs form and I've never had a
problem.  Your experience may vary.  Of course, I don't take the packages
to the clerks at the post office.  I buy the postage and apply it my
self.  Then, all the packages go into the drop box around the corner.

The postal employees are all over the place with their opinions.  However,
I've done the research, and feel confident that what we are mailing is not
of significant monetary value to warrant being classified as dutiable.  A
supervisor at the 1-800-ask-usps agreed with that assessment.

Good luck.

Sincerely
Aaron Cannon