[dvdvol] Customs declaration

Brandon Galbraith brandon at corruptedtruth.com
Mon May 9 18:41:26 PDT 2005

Here's the email I was looking for:

"

If there are any United States Postal Service wonks out there (I confess
that I'm one), the citation of the exemption from a customs declaration of
international airmail letter-post items weighing less than 16 ounces that do
not contain potentially dutiable contents is International Mailing Services,
Exhibit 123.61.

"

Shamelessly borrowed from John Hagerson =)

-brandon