[dvdvol] queue control

John Hagerson j.hagerson at comcast.net
Sat Feb 26 18:58:37 PST 2005

Well, requiring a second visit to the web site would cut down on the "Hey,
Vern! Lookee here! I can get free stuff from the Internet." I don't know how
often this happens now, but we would reduce it.

I think that we're all agreed that "third world" access is the most
important part of providing the CDs and DVDs. By "third world" I also mean
to include rural and more isolated portions of "first world" countries.