[dvdvol] queue control

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sat Feb 26 17:17:26 PST 2005

It's a great idea, and one I would go for, if paypal were available in more
countries.  You bet it would decrease the number of requests, but it would
also keep people from the poorer countries from gaining access.

Unfortunately, I don't really have a better alternative.  The only idea I
came up with was to have the person type their e-mail address into a
form.  They would then be e-mailed a password which they could use to fill
out the form like they do now.  However, the catch would be that they
couldn't return to fill out the form until 72 hours had elapsed.  If they
forgot, then they probably didn't want the discs anyway.

Thoughts? :)

Sincerely
Aaron Cannon