[dvdvol] The status of the system

Aaron Cannon cannona at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 23:14:29 PST 2005

Hello all.  I just wanted to update you all.  John is right.  There is
something very wrong with the system.  For some reason, the system is
deleting all of the requests except for the ones you are checking in
or out.  I have no idea why it would be doing this.  I've looked at
the diffs between the old ibiblio version of the program and the new
snowy version, and I haven't been able to find anything that looks
even remotely like it might be causing this.

I really need someone smarter than I to look at things and perhaps
they can solve the problem.  Another solution would be to migrate to
MYSQL, but that isn't something I am going to be able to program at
the moment thanks to the huge work-load I'm under from school.  So,
any takers?  Does any of you perl folks want to reach into the guts of
my code and see if you can fix whatever is broken?

Thanks all for your patients through this difficult time.

Sincerely
Aaron Cannon