[dvdvol] Check-in causes requests to disappear

John Hagerson j.hagerson at comcast.net
Sat Dec 10 18:07:29 PST 2005

I want this group to know that we appear to be having problems with the
request system in its new home on Snowy.

This afternoon, I checked in one request as not completable. All of the
requests I had checked out and all but one of the requests waiting for
checkout disappeared. The other day a similar thing happened when I tried to
return a group of requests that I had entered from my retained mail (and
therefore all had the same IP address) to the checkout queue for normal
processing.

I have informed Aaron, but from his messages of a few days ago it sounds
like he is quite busy with other activities IRL.

I fulfilled 34 requests today, but because I can't see them I am unable to
check them in.

John