[dvdvol] new web forms and new disc images

John Hagerson j.hagerson at comcast.net
Sat Oct 16 04:09:42 PDT 2004

My first thought, Aaron, would be to group the zipped text and html into
fiction and everything else and see if that provides a reasonable division.

The PG database has some subject information but there have been discussions
of stripping it all out unless someone comes forward to keep it up-to-date.
Because subject data would make our job that much easier (especially as PG
continues to add texts), maybe we need to consider becoming involved in that
effort as well.