[dvdvol] [Fwd: Problems on downloaded dvd.]

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Tue Oct 19 20:00:43 PDT 2004

Dear Mr. Parker,

Thanks for your offer to help with the DVD.  I'm sorry for the problems you
had with it but I'm glad you were able to fix them.  We're always
interested in posting improved versions of our releases, and I'm certain
that this will be no exception.  I'm CCing Greg Newby, as he is generally
the person who makes most decisions regarding updates of this kind.

We will soon be creating a new set of disc images and your feedback is
invaluable.  I'll definitely watch out for the case of filenames.

Thanks again for your help.

Sincerely
Aaron Cannon

E-mail: cannona at fireantproductions.com