[DRMAA-WG] A question regarding libdrmaa.so in DRMAA v1.x

Daniel Templeton daniel at cloudera.com
Mon Aug 27 15:02:20 EDT 2018

That particular implementation is specific to Grid Engine.  Oracle took
the Grid Engine source code closed source and then subsequently passed
ownership of it to Univa.  Univa has thus far kept the source code
closed, I believe.  There are a couple of forks of the Grid Engine code
base, namely Son of Grid Engine and Open Grid Scheduler.  You can
probably borrow the libdrmaa.so source code from one of those projects.

Daniel