[DRMAA-WG] Meeting Minutes OGF-42, Day 1

Bruno P. Kinoshita brunodepaulak at yahoo.com.br
Tue Sep 9 19:33:43 EDT 2014

Hi Peter!

Unfortunately I'm new to DRMAA and can't contribute much to the decision, but thanks a lot for summarizing it.

I am the maintainer of a PBS Plug-in for Jenkins. It uses a custom PBS Java API at the moment, but users asked for a generic grid computing plug-in for Jenkins, supporting different vendors.

Maybe I can help with the Java binding if necessary, with testing, reviewing, writing docs, etc. We are deciding whether to wait for DRMAA v2, or write our own little common API in Java for PBS, SGE, etc.

Thanks
Bruno