[DRMAA-WG] OGF 42 is coming

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Wed Sep 3 06:03:04 EDT 2014

Dear DRMAA friends and co-workers,

OGF 42 is taking place next week. We have several DRMAA working group meetings on the agenda:

http://www.ogf.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/events/ogf-42/schedule

The „DRMAA Code Camp“ on Tuesday by Daniel Gruber is intended to give a first look into how to use DRMAA 2.0 in real life. He will talk about the implementation in the latest Univa Grid Engine, which is a huge step for the adoption of the specification.

Other topics for Tuesday are the experimental Go language binding for DRMAA 2.0, and the actively requested Java binding for DRMAA 2.0. On Wednesday morning, we will team up with the OCCI folks to finalize the OCCI-DRMAA specification that brings job management to the OCCI world.

If you can’t make it to London, please contact me privately so that we can organize your virtual participation in a Google Hangout.

Hope to see you in London !

Best regards,