[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA C Binding Issue

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Mon Jan 28 08:14:13 EST 2013

Dear DRMAA friends,

first, a late happy 2013 for all of you. I hope that you make good progress in your DRMAAv2 implementation projects.

Daniel Gruber raised a critical issue for the published C binding spec:

https://redmine.ogf.org/issues/57

My proposal would be to follow Daniel's suggestion and fix the reference implementation header file:

https://github.com/troeger/drmaav2-mock/blob/master/drmaa2.h

We point the people to this code base anyway, so it is the easiest solution for making sure everybody uses the same work-around.
The issue tracker archives the modification until we have enough complete implementations for an errata document.

Any opinions ?

Best regards,
Peter.

P.S.: https://redmine.ogf.org/issues/59 might be also worthwhile a look.