[DRMAA-WG] DRMAAv2 C binding - "DRMAA2_TRUE64"?

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Fri May 11 15:14:57 EDT 2012

Hi Rayson,

> Not sure if we still have time to correct the drmaa2_os enum constant:
>
>   DRMAA2_TRUE64 - it should be "DRMAA2_TRU64" (ie. without the "E").

That's a funny one ...

It's the perfect time for such comments. We are still waiting for the
OGF officials to start the public comment period for the document. In
this phase, we need the community feedback to show a larger interest in
the spec.

I will post the link if it is available. Thanks for your review !

Best regards,
Peter.