[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA Version 2 - Final Document - Draft 1

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Thu Mar 31 15:31:11 CDT 2011

Hi Peter,

I only skimmed through the document, but promise to read it in more
detail once it enters public comment!  So, for now only two small
comments:

 - In table 3, all DRMAA job states which have no entry in the SAGA
column would map to the "Running" state, with a DRMAA state-detail.
For example, the DRMAA state "REQUEUED" would map to SAGA's "Running"
state, with the SAGA state-detail set to "drmaa:REQUEUED".

   I am less sure about the missing values in BES, but I think you
should try to complete the table for BES as well.  I would assume that
all missing states get mapped to BES's "Pending" state, with no
condition on the state-detail string.

 - The contact information for some contributors seem incomplete.

Cheers, Andre.

--
So much time, so little to do...
[Garfield]