[DRMAA-WG] Conference call - Jul 28th - 19:00 UTC

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Thu Jul 29 02:55:10 CDT 2010

Just to complete that: The DRMAAv2 state model has the according state groups "started" and "terminated":

http://wikis.sun.com/display/DRMAAv2/Data+Types

Therefore, my first proposal is the following modification:

struct JobTemplate {
		attribute StringList email;
		attribute boolean emailWhenStarted;
		attribute boolean emailWhenTerminated;