[DRMAA-WG] Conference call - Jul 28th - 19:00 UTC

Daniel Templeton daniel.templeton at oracle.com
Wed Jul 28 15:10:16 CDT 2010

One follow-up item from the meeting today.  Since we're revisiting the
email attributes, can we talk about specifying when emails should be
sent?  The OGE qsub command takes the -m switch, which can be composed
of the following:

           `b'     Mail is sent at the beginning of the job.
           `e'     Mail is sent at the end of the job.
           `a'     Mail is sent when the job is aborted or
                   rescheduled.
           `s'     Mail is sent when the job is suspended.
           `n'     No mail is sent.

Is that sort of functionality universal enough that we could expose it
through DRMAA?

Daniel