[DRMAA-WG] Conference call - Jul 28th - 19:00 UTC

Mariusz Mamoński mamonski at man.poznan.pl
Wed Jul 28 11:08:07 CDT 2010

2010/7/27 Peter Tröger <peter at troeger.eu>:
> Dear all,
>
> the next DRMAA phone conference is scheduled on Jul 28th, at 19:00 UTC.
>
> The phone conference line is sponsored by Oracle. Please consult the
> following page for dial-in numbers from your country:
> http://www.intercall.com/oracle/access_numbers.htm
> The conference code is 6513037.  The security code is DRMAA (37622).
> Preliminary meeting agenda:
> 1. Meeting secretary ?
> 2. Since job templates are now structs, should we do the same with
> ReservationTemplate ?
> 3. What shall we do with ReservationTemplate::nativeOptions ?
> 4. Add OS version to ReservationTemplate ?
I have just applied some changes to the DRMAA Advance Reservation
interface - i think it is now aligned with what we have now in the Job
reservation (mainly: ReservationTemplate as struct, nativeOptions as a
dictionary, getAllReservations() in monitoring session). So we can now
simply vote whether to accept those changes or not.

> 5. What shall we do with email / blockEmail in JobTemplate ?
> 6. Sanity check for OS type description (check http://tinyurl.com/25cy9u7 )
> 7. Proposal for new JobInfo attributes: priority and memory consumption
> (check Google spreadsheet)
> 8. Is JobInfo::jobTemplate enough, or do we need to extract the supported
> job monitoring attributes from JobTemplate ? (check Google spreadsheet)
> 9. Is SGE really not able to distinguish between user mode CPU time and
> system mode CPU time ? (check Google spreadsheet)
> 10. Collaborative editing of Google spreadsheet
> Google spreadsheet:
> http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqyvnBscJNqxcnJBSUs5dXRrU29EUVhGOGthc1lDTFE
> Best regards,
> Peter.