[DRMAA-WG] Looking for DRMAA for LSF feedback

Piotr Domagalski piotr.domagalski at fedstage.com
Mon Jan 19 09:35:25 CST 2009

Dear DRMAA users,

It has been almost a year since we've been involved in work on DRMAA
for Platform LSF. What we are looking for now, is your feedback. Based
on this, we are going to decide how would our further commitment to
the project look like.

Please provide answers to the following questions and feel free to
give your additional comments.

- Would you like DRMAA for LSF to come bundled with LSF distribution?
Would that convince you to use it in your application?
- Would integrated bindings for other languages (Python, Ruby, Java?)
convince you to use DRMAA?
- DRMAA2 is an ongoing work on the new version of the standard. Are
you looking forward to seeing DRMAA2 implementation for Platform LSF?
- Would you be interested in a lightweight Web Service remote
submission mechanism based on DRMAA?
- Are you interested in a DRMAA-like API for Advance Reservation in LSF?

So, if you are already using DRMAA in applications at your company or
planning to do so, please let us know. Your feedback is very valuable
to us!

Best regards,

--
Piotr Domagalski