[DRMAA-WG] Conference call - Nov 18th - 17:00 UTC

Piotr Domagalski piotr.domagalski at fedstage.com
Tue Nov 18 05:08:31 CST 2008

Hi all,

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 10:45 AM, Peter Tröger <peter at troeger.eu> wrote:
> Preliminary meeting agenda:
>
> 1. Meeting secretary for this meeting?
> 2. Answering the public comments for the Python spec:
>
> http://www.ogf.org/gf/docs/comment.php?id=283
>
> 3. DRMAA2 feature discussion (PT8 - backward compatibility, PT9 to
> PT11 - new job state model):
>
> http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/drmaa-wg/2008-September/000926.html

I won't be there, but could you please also decide on the recent
testsuite changes suggestions?

http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/drmaa-wg/2008-November/000965.html

To sum up:
- what should we do with the exit status 0 - 255 test as some DRMS
aren't able to use  > 128 because of the way shell works,
- this is obvious to me, but anyway -- fix lines 2205-2206 in trunk's
test_drmaa.c:

            // DRMAA must tell us that the job was signalled and
exited (see GFD 133)
            if (!check_term_details(stat, 0, 1, 1)) return 1;

--
Piotr Domagalski