[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA-WG Jan 29, 2008 call

Peter Troeger peter.troeger at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Jan 30 01:59:04 CST 2008

Sorry, I simply missed that one :-(

I added the comments from Steven about the IDL spec to the OGF page:

http://www.ogf.org/gf/docs/?public_comment

Everybody, please find colleagues und interested people to comment the
document. It will be the base for all future work on DRMAA, so we want
it to be as unambiguous as possible.

Thanks,
Peter.