[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA-WG Jan 29, 2008 call

Tue Jan 29 13:10:15 CST 2008

My notes:

Participants:
    Hrabri Rajic
    Roger Brobst
    Andreas Haas
    Daniel Templeton

A. Meeting secretary for this meeting?
    ----> Daniel

B. Acceptance of the last meeting, Jan 15, 2008 call minutes, attached.
    ----> Accepted

C. Java Binding Versioning
    ----> Accepted to keep version 1.0 during transition to OGF document
          - Current SGE Java binding version will be considered a bug

D. Document Comments
    - Still need some from outside the working group!
    - Peter's working on getting some