[DRMAA-WG] FW: [GRID-ANNOUNCE] GridConnections Newsletter, October2007

Peter Troeger peter.troeger at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Oct 4 07:31:24 CDT 2007

Seems like all dreams came true this week. Full recommendation
status, a (real) part of Globus, and the long-demanded LSF interface.

Thanks to all the implementors, since without your work we wouldn't
have been able to convince OGF of the feasibility of the spec. With
this impressive amount of practical experience, we now have the
perfect starting point for the next phase of DRMAA.

BTW, this is also the time to say very special thanks to Hrabri. He
acts somehow as the glue of the group, and takes care all the
communication with OGF officials in the background.

Best regards,
Peter.