[DRMAA-WG] FW: [GRID-ANNOUNCE] GridConnections Newsletter, October 2007

Krzysztof Kurowski krzysztof.kurowski at man.poznan.pl
Tue Oct 2 16:37:08 CDT 2007

Hi,

that's great news!
In addition to this please find attached our implementation report
for LSF DRMAA.
Together with Platform Computing we will release LSF DRMAA
as open source and setup a mailing list/wiki for drmaa end users.

In the next few weeks we also plan to release Open DRMAA Service
Provider (OpenDSP) v1.1
after some tests, changes and useful extensions we have added.

Cheers,
Chris