[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA Java[TM] Language Binding Specification 1.0.1

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Mon Nov 26 17:06:21 CST 2007

Given that we have not submitted DRMAA Java bindings to OGF yet, there
should not be a problem calling this version 1.0 to have 1:1 mapping
with IDL doc.

The document history could be captured in the document itself, so the
previous readers do not get utterly confused.

What are the obstacles for the above proposal?

Hrabri

Behalf