[DRMAA-WG] Versioning

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Mon Nov 26 15:04:56 CST 2007

It is best to agree on the list, before using any of the possible
mechanisms.

The library could have 1.0.1 version number in its name.  Also, the last
digit would not be possible to retrieve programmatically via DRMAA API
if used internally.

I would use a tag or document description for a spec and document
relevant changes inside.

Hrabri

Behalf