[DRMAA-WG] New DRMAA 1.0 recommendation document edits

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Thu May 31 09:40:55 CDT 2007

>The font for [hlr5] looks wrong, everything else is fine.

	Fixed.  There was one more spot from previous edits round.
Thanks.

>All trackers are updated according to the latest decisions. We still
>have the following things left open:
>
>'Delayed' status candidates, need only group decision:
>
>https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf5876?nav=1
>https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf5875?nav=1
>https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf5880?nav=1
>https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf5874?nav=1
>https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf5878?nav=1
>https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf5853?nav=1

	I have gone over them one more time and fully agree that we
should
	label them as delayed, but continue to work on some of them once
the 	specification has been submitted.

>'Reject' status candidates:
>
>https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf5877?nav=1

	If we could have delayed-delayed term it would be more
appropriate.
	Since even 'reject' Trackers are archived it does not make a
difference.  You have my vote here.

>Candidates for change of lang.-indep. spec:
>
>https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf5879?nav=1

	This Tracker required a minor change in the DRMAA recommendation
candidate document - please verify that the new edit [hlr6] is OK in the
attached document.

	Thanks

		Hrabri

>I added the status code meanings to the GridForge Wiki pages:
>
>https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.drmaa-
>wg/wiki/HomePage
>
>Regards,
>Peter.