[DRMAA-WG] New DRMAA 1.0 recommendation document edits

Peter Troeger peter.troeger at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu May 31 04:52:35 CDT 2007

The font for [hlr5] looks wrong, everything else is fine.

All trackers are updated according to the latest decisions. We still
have the following things left open:

'Delayed' status candidates, need only group decision:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf5876?nav=1
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf5875?nav=1
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf5880?nav=1
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf5874?nav=1
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf5878?nav=1
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf5853?nav=1

'Reject' status candidates:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf5877?nav=1

Candidates for change of lang.-indep. spec:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf5879?nav=1

I added the status code meanings to the GridForge Wiki pages:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.drmaa-wg/wiki/HomePage

Regards,
Peter.