[DRMAA-WG] Torque/PBS DRMAA - $drmaa_incr_ph$ issue

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Tue May 8 11:33:54 CDT 2007

Need to search harder :-)

Job working directory
Input stream
Output stream
Error stream

are all mentioned explicitly.  Based on the old discussion, that was
likely to be the least common denominator in the native array job
submission routines.   That needs to be made more explicit in the spec.

Going beyond it would require a fresh research of the current DRM
systems and also DRMAA user feedback.

Regards

	Hrabri

Behalf