[DRMAA-WG] [SAGA-RG] drmaa public comments

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Wed May 2 16:59:17 CDT 2007

Hi Hrabri, DRMAAs,

Gregory Newby put the errata proposal online by now, its
linked on the front page of the editor project.  Direkt
link:

  http://forge.ogf.org/short/ggf-editor/errata

Again, that document is in draft state.  Feedback is
probably welcome in any stage, but public comment will
open sometime next week (I think).

Cheers,

  Andre.

Quoting [Hrabri Rajic] (May 02 2007):

--
"XML is like violence: if it does not help, use more."