[DRMAA-WG] JSDL and DRMAA <> RE: DRMAA Working GroupMeetingMinutes For 22 May 2007

Ignacio Martin Llorente llorente at dacya.ucm.es
Fri Jun 1 03:16:35 CDT 2007

Hi,

Well, I see that OpenDSP does not provide support for GridWay. Fortunately, our colleagues from Sun APSTC have just started a new
project "Multi-cluster scheduling for Sun N1 Grid Engine" to integrate OpenDSP and GridWay
(http://apstc.sun.com.sg/content.php?l1=research&l2=projects&l3=newprojects).

GridWay supports the JSDL standard since version 5.2. In few days, we are releasing a new version supporting the JSDL HPC profile.
DO you have more info about the DRMAA JSDL profile?

Regards,

Ignacio

> Chris,
>
> Talking about JSDL and DRMAA, have a look at OpenDSP:
> http://www.fedstage.com/welcome/?Open_Source:Grid_Application_
Frameworks

--
 Ignacio M. Llorente, Full Professor