[DRMAA-WG] Wolfram Research adopts Java DRMAA for gridMathematica

Tue Jan 23 11:41:00 CST 2007

Hi Ignacio,

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007, Ignacio Martin Llorente wrote:

> Andreas,
>
> This is great news!. Do you have more info about this?. What JAVA binding
> version is used by GridMathematica?.

>From what I know it uses DRMAA Java 0.5 as supported in Grid Engine since
6.0u4, but Dan might know better.

> GridWay provides support for the 0.61 JAVA binding since the 5.0 release
> (june 2006) and as soon as ready we will provide support for the 1.0 JAVA
> binding.

Wonderful!

> Please, how can we update the GridWay info in the DRMAA wiki?, we would like
> to mention our support of the JAVA binding.
>
> Also, we would like to include references to our implementation of the DRMAA
> testsuite using the Java bindings that is available in the Globus CVS at
> http://viewcvs.globus.org/viewcvs.cgi/gridway/examples/drmaaTestSuite/. This
> testsuie will be updated for the 1.0 binding.

Try 'signing in' through regular Wiki user interface. AFAIR this generates
a Wiki account automagically. That should suffice.

> By the way, congratulations for the DRMAA paper!

Thanks, yet most of the kudos really go to Peter ;-)

Regards,
Andreas