[DRMAA-WG] Wolfram Research adopts Java DRMAA for gridMathematica

Ignacio Martin Llorente llorente at dacya.ucm.es
Tue Jan 23 11:15:00 CST 2007

Andreas,

This is great news!. Do you have more info about this?. What JAVA binding
version is used by GridMathematica?.

GridWay provides support for the 0.61 JAVA binding since the 5.0 release
(june 2006) and as soon as ready we will provide support for the 1.0 JAVA
binding.

Please, how can we update the GridWay info in the DRMAA wiki?, we would like
to mention our support of the JAVA binding.
Also, we would like to include references to our implementation of the DRMAA
testsuite using the Java bindings that is available in the Globus CVS at
http://viewcvs.globus.org/viewcvs.cgi/gridway/examples/drmaaTestSuite/. This
testsuie will be updated for the 1.0 binding.

By the way, congratulations for the DRMAA paper!

Ignacio