[DRMAA-WG] Java Language Bindings 1.0 Candidate 2

Tue Jan 9 14:05:48 CST 2007

Hmmm...  Let me rephrase that:

A DRMAA implementation is not required to be able to return all of the
job state values in the JobProgramState enumeration.  If a given job state has no representation in the
underlying DRMS, the DRMAA implementation MAY ignore that job state value.  All DRMAA implementations MUST, however, define the JobProgramState enumeration, and the definition MUST include *all* job state values, including those for unused job states.

Daniel