[DRMAA-WG] Java Language Bindings 1.0 Candidate 2

Tue Jan 9 12:58:03 CST 2007

Uh...  I was supposed to send out a proposal on wording for some
addition to the IDL spec, per the con call today, but I am no longer
certain what it was.  Was it the optional drmaa_job_ps states?  If so,
here it is:

A DRMAA implementation is not required to be able to return all of the
described jobs states.  If a given state has no representation in the
underlying DRMS, the DRMAA implementation is free to ignore that state.

Daniel