[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA Perl Bindings

Tim Harsch harsch1 at llnl.gov
Mon Dec 10 12:58:14 CST 2007

Javier,
	Thanks for your notification and for your work porting
Schedule::DRMAAc to GridWay,  I'm copying the DRMAA working group forum so
that they are aware of this added resource.  I must confess I've been a long
time inactive in the grid community.  Are you willing to release your edits
back to the community on CPAN?

Thanks,
Tim