[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA IDL Spec 1.0 RC4

Peter Tröger peter.troeger at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Apr 2 17:06:18 CDT 2007

Dear all,

Dan and me finally managed to agree on the next iteration of the IDL
Spec 1.0 release candidate. We included the discussion results regarding
implementation-specific attributes in languages without introspection.

Both of us think that the current formulation is a good balance between
the freedom of choice for the language binding authors, and the demand
for a consistent DRMAA API representation. Please focus especially on
section 8.0. - 8.3. in your review, the other chapters remained more or
less unchanged.

Thanks,
Dan and Peter.