[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA Experiencee docs are in PCR period <> FW: [wg-all] April 07 GridConnections Newsletter

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Mon Apr 2 10:18:08 CDT 2007

I know we have all seen this e-mail - according to it our 3 experience
documents are in the public comment review period - spread the word and
encourage people to come forward with their input.

For some reason I have never received an announcement about our
documents entering the public comment review period:

http://www.ogf.org/gf/docs/?public_comment

BTW, the comment period ends on April 20.

Hrabri