[drmaa-wg] DRMAA issues reviewed

Hrabri Rajic hrabri at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 19 00:31:18 CST 2006

Hi all,

All of the trackers are now fixed, including the most recent one:
https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/index.php?aid=1773 .
The attached file, ggf-rec-drmaa-1_0-corrected_1125r.pdf has the most recent
changes.

Tracker 1125 fix involves the following:

The following errors have been  added to wif_* functions:
DRMAA_ERRNO_INVALID_ARGUMENT, DRMAA_ERRNO_NO_MEMORY, or
DRMAA_ERRNO_INTERNAL_ERROR.

Moreover, the wif_* functions text has been synchronized with the SGE web
man pages and IDL doc ver 0.35.

If the functions are called when they should not have been (i.e. stat was
zero) I propose DRMAA_ERRNO_INVALID_ARGUMENT is thrown and a descriptive
message SHOULD be provided in drmaa_context_error_buf (Comment HRL31).

This Tracker fix has many parts, so please be precise to indicate which part
should be modified if needed.

Thx

	Hrabri

		#1125 and #1778 Trackers have been fixed.

> https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?aid=1126

		Done.

> https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?aid=1171

		Done.