[DRMAA-WG] Java Language Bindings 1.0 Candidate 2

Fri Dec 22 17:20:15 CST 2006

Peter,

Sorry.  I leaped before looking.  The text that I was expecting to find
is under the SESSION_ALL description.  I think it would be useful to
replicate that text under the control() method as well, or perhaps more
it there completely.

Daniel