[DRMAA-WG] Java Language Bindings 1.0 Candidate 2

Fri Dec 22 17:17:52 CST 2006

Peter,

I thought that we had also agreed that there should be some text
explicitly discussing what happens (or is not guaranteed to happen) when
a control(SESSION_ALL) call fails.  I don't see that in the control()
method description.

Daniel