[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA conformance rules

Peter Troeger peter.troeger at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Dec 22 05:57:38 CST 2006

Some updated version:

A language binding document SHOULD be called “DRMAA 1.0” in its
document title, if all interface and mapping rules and suggestions
from this document are considered in the language binding. An
implementation of the DRMAA API for a particular programming language
and DRM system is “DRMAA 1.0 compliant”, if the API implementation
and behavior conforms to a “DRMAA 1.0” language binding document, or
this document. In case of conflicts, the language-specific binding
specification has precedence.

It now provides a clearer definition of 'conformance'.

Peter.