[DRMAA-WG] Java Language Bindings 1.0 Candidate 2

Wed Dec 20 14:53:57 CST 2006

I have discovered a couple of errors in the 0.7.1 spec, mostly related
to exceptions.  I also added a separate table for correlating IDL
exceptions to Java exceptions.  Hopefully I have now also completely
removed all uses of the old (pre-0.4) naming from the spec.

There is now one open issue that I will need to resolve with Peter.  I
believe that we agreed to add a NoMoreElementsException to the IDL spec
to be thrown from the cursor functions instead of
InvalidArgumentException when the iterator is exhausted.  I do not,
however, see that error code listed in the currect IDL spec, and I can't
get to the tracker site at the moment to confirm my recollection.  For
now, the Java spec references this missing error code.  If it turns out
that I am misremembering the decision regarding this error code, I will
remove the reference before I make the Java spec final.