[drmaa-wg] Aug 22 Meeting Minutes

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue Aug 29 13:35:40 CDT 2006

For what its worth, the new DRMAA archive is at
http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/drmaa-wg/

Please be aware that the URL might change, and that the
archive is a snapshot from a couple of weeks ago (end July)
- so I am not sure if it helps you much.

As Joel said, we hope to have the migration completed before
GGF18.

Cheers, Andre.

Quoting [Joel Replogle] (Aug 29 2006):

--
"So much time, so little to do..."  -- Garfield