[drmaa-wg] Aug 22 Meeting Minutes

Joel Replogle replogle at ggf.org
Tue Aug 29 12:45:25 CDT 2006

All - The web-accessible email archives did indeed stop in mid-June,
when GGF servers were moved from Argonne (where continued hosting of
them became cost-prohibitive) to a new location.  Email lists,
however, continued to be hosted and archived at Argonne, but their
archives were no longer available through the web.

The intent was that email lists would quickly be migrated and hosted
on GGF servers as well, restoring the web-access to the archives.
This migration, however, has taken longer than we anticipated.

Andre Merzky has been hard at work getting the email server set up
and lists migrated over.  I believe we are very close (perhaps a few
days away) to having everything functional on the new servers and
accessible again.  The email archives from June, July & August will
be included in what is migrated over.

My apologies for this delay.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Joel