[drmaa-wg] SGE XP Doc

Peter Tröger peter.troeger at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Apr 17 15:56:19 CDT 2006

> The known changes are:
> Status of This Demo --> Status of This Document
> Copyright year:  (2005) --> (2005-2006)
>
> The only other remark was about multithreading.  Reentrancy looks like a
> better and accurate word.   Being multithreaded is a big plus.
>
> I think that the above comment also apply to the Condos experience
> document.  Do they Peter?

I don't think so. My opinion: Experience reports are originated by the
regarding third party which made the experience (Sun company, University
of Wisconsin-Madison, GridWay project). Therefore, these documents are
not an official working group outcome, and therefore no GGF template
rule apply. It is more an official document from the participating parties.

But we can decide on this in the phone call ...

Peter.