[drmaa-wg] SGE XP Doc

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Fri Apr 14 16:57:46 CDT 2006

Hi Dan,

The SGE experience doc looks quite good!

There are few minor remarks, mostly coming form the newest GGF document
guidelines:  http://www.ggf.org/documents/GFD.63.pdf.
I am not sure what are the changes in the IP Statement and Full
Copyright Notice - I have copied the whole text in the DRMAA language
independent doc.

The known changes are:
Status of This Demo --> Status of This Document
Copyright year:  (2005) --> (2005-2006)

The only other remark was about multithreading.  Reentrancy looks like a
better and accurate word.   Being multithreaded is a big plus.

I think that the above comment also apply to the Condos experience
document.  Do they Peter?

Regards

	Hrabri

Of