[drmaa-wg] Condor DRMAA library

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 11:53:03 CDT 2005

Peter,

1) Are the condor guys willing to accept the changes back to their release??

2) There can be symbol collisions in shared libs, and the way to avoid
it is to use a version script (for ELF platforms):

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?listName=dev&msgNo=2028

It works with SGE, but I haven't tried with the Condor lib yet (I
don't know how to install condor). If you think it's useful, please
add it into cvs.

Rayson